Thursday 4 April 2013

Serenity & One and Only Heart



      Hi! Ann Marie here today with two cards to share. I had some issues with blogger tonight (ugh) and so I am posting a card I made not too long ago along with the card I made for our last Rubbah Challenge.  My first card features Hannah Lynn's "Kissy Fish".  She is so much fun to color.  The gorgeous design paper is also from Crafts and Me and you can find that HERE.  My card features the "Floral Fantasy" 6x6 inch digital paper pad. I printed the digi paper on an inkjet printer and the colors are so vibrant matching my copic markers beautifully!


     The second card is the one I made for our last "Pretty in Pink" challenge.  It features the beautiful "One and Only Heart" rubber stamp by Ching Chou Kiuk.  She is also colored with copic markers.
Here is a close up:

There is a new challenge going HERE right now- it is "Spring Flowers"... we would love for you to "think Spring" and join us with your creation! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aw ! lovely creations, so beautiful details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx