Wednesday 6 February 2013

In My Window and Butterfly Sunset

Hello and good morning everyone, Karina here to show you my newest creations. Both of them are made with the newest images from Jasmine Becket-Griffith.The first one is made with 'In my Window'. I was in the mood for a monochrome colouring and chose grey tones. I wanted to combine with pink and purple colours to give it an elegant touch.

Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics.



The second card I show you is the one I made for our last challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges where we wanted to see 'Your fave Embellishments'. I have many favourite ones; flowers, charms, lace, ribbon, die cuttings, gems and pearls, just to name a few. They are all included in my project I made with 'Butterfly Sunset'. You can see I am more into darker colours lately :o).

 I want to show you a close up as well of this gorgeous image. I coloured it with Copics as well.


We just started a new challenge today with the theme 'Your Fave Colour Combo'. We would love to see you joining us.

Thank you very much for your visit here. Always so much apprechiated.
Have a magical day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karina,
    I love what you have done with the Fairy in my window georgous.
    Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monochrome coloring. I haven't tried monochrome yet, but I'd like to give it a try. Your card is so inspiring! Your coloring is gorgeous on the Butterfly Sunset! I am so glad you show close-ups of your images. I love to see your beautiful details!
    Thank you!
    Jackie Wallace GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.. love the colors and the entire card design! Loving that little crystal on her forehead, too... xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Katrina, beautiful images....so love the color combinations you've used!

    Shell in Alaska~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Karina, beautiful images....so lovin' the color combinations!

    Shell~Alaska~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is preeeeeeeeetty ... my fav color combination ;) lov it! HUGS Avalonia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx