Wednesday 20 February 2013

Different Techniques

Hello everyone, Karina here today with some more inspiration for you. Both of the cards I show you today are quite different style as I do usually. I am wondering what you think about. 
 
The first project is made with 'Pale Rose' from Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I wanted to make a more CAS card and using my new hexagon die. I guess it turned out quite nice.

Here's a close-up of the image...






















The second card I show you today is the one I made for our last challenge where we had the theme 'Doily Heaven'. I wanted to try a no colouring technique and created a monochrome card. I used beautiful 'Daisy' from Sara Burrier.

Just today our wonderful digi dynamite team started a new challenge with the theme 'Charmed, I am sure'. They are asking to add a charm. We look forward to see you joining us.

Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx