Wednesday 5 December 2012

New Art Deco Geraldine

Hi There Everyone

Well we have hit December, not long until Christmas - although before that, the world is meant to blow up or something isn't it? Do you think I should wait to do my Christmas Shopping? hahahahahha

Anyway this week at Crafts and Me we have some new digi images, like we always do on the 1st of each month.  This month we have some brand new Art Deco images which you can check out here... I love these girls and it was also the perfect excuse to use some of my Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Papers.... so here is my card... I hope you love it as much as me:-)


Isn't she just the coolest? Well I think so, I love the fashions of the 1920-30's... so glam... I have coloured her with my Copic's and added some sparkles with the Atyou Spica pens in Clear and also a little bit of Gelly Roll (its like Atyou but a bit thicker) to her dress, although you may not be able to see it in the photo...

There is a brand new challenge that has just started over here, make sure you enter you just could be this weeks winner!!


Image: Art Deco Geraldine and Words and Embellishments 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx