Tuesday 4 December 2012

Art Deco Geraldine and Rae

Good morning all.I hope you are all dry and warm this morning.The weather is a lot cooler and only 3 weeks today until the man in red will have been.I hope you are all ready and prepared, i am not so if anybody would like to offer?.......................................... NO, ok then let me show you a couple of cards instead.
For my first card i have used one of the newly released Art Deco digital stamps.I have used Geraldine.She is not available in store yet but there is other beautiful ladies available,check them out HERE and i have also used the Art Deco sentiment which comes in this fabulous set HERE.
I have kept my design quite simple so you can really see the beautiful image, just look at her fabulous dress.
 
And a close up for you.
 
Next i have the card i made for our current challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge with the theme being Ribbon or Trim.You still have time to enter and there will be a new challenge for you tomorrow morning.
I have used the pretty Rae by Hannah Lynn.You can find her in store HERE.
 
I went with soft colours for this card.
 
And another close up for you.
 
Thanks so much for popping by and do check out the other NEW PRODUCTS which have been recently added to the Crafts and Me store.
 
Hugs Nic.xxxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 2 gorgeous creations this morning Coops! have a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! The first card is so elegant, love the dress, and all the flowers ! The second is sweet, love the colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx