Sunday 23 December 2012

a Merry Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone...oooohhhhhh how excited am I, I love love love Christmas and its almost here...its my turn to post today and I wanted to take the opportunity to wish you and those you love a WONDERFUL JOYOUS CHRISTMAS
right now onto my cards to show you today...the first is a stunning Hannah Lynn digi from Crafts and Me called Merry Mindy isn't she gorgeous, look at those stunning eyes and the bottom card is one of the brand new Art Deco collection at Crafts & Me and is called Art Deco Geraldine these are so elegant and pretty...all the details are here on my blog...right I will leave you all in peace now as I'm sure you have loads to do...Happy Christmas
Mina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx