Monday 17 September 2012

Misunderstood

Hello all our lovely friends, its Vicky here today & yes running mega late. I'm soooooooo sorry but all I have for you today is 1 card which is one I did for our latest current challenge, which is Pink.
So for those who havnt seen the challenge blog here is was my make for this challenge....
This is 'Misunderstood' by Robin Pushay I love these stamps they are so beautiful!!

I have coloured this with Copics & added plenty of glitter to the wings & flowers. Such a true joy to colour, I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed it.
For anymore details on this card pop to this post here on my blog.
There are of course more Robin Pushay stamps over at Crafts & Me store & well as LOTS of other crafty goodies.........you will be spoilt for choice. Go on pop over 'you know you want to'.

You still have time to enter the current challenge, so come show us some 'Pinky Goodness'.
Thank you as always for popping by & supporting us girlies we always appreciate it so much.
Toodles for now, hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx