Monday 3 September 2012

Hannah Lynn & Sara Burrier

 Hello everyone how are you all? You have me (Vicky) entertaining you today lol. I'm sure a lot of you will be busy this week sorting uniforms for our kiddo's going back, altho some went back last week I think. My youngest starts 6th Form on Wednesday eeek altho its in the same building as his high school with everyone he knows so thats easy for him. I have a trip to Topman ahead of me today to get new clothes for him.........urgh!!

Anyway on with the job in hand. Now I was hoping to show you 2 new rubber releases but its been a rough week. So I will show you a card I did last week for my blog.

This is of course the gorgeous 'Teya' by Hannah Lynn & she is a digi image from Crafts & Me Store........isn't that name awesome!!!
I have of course coloured her with my Copics & I wanted to give her balck hair some blue, I adore black & blue hair its my favourite hair colour IRL. I also added some liquid pearls dots to her hair.
This is the card I did for the latest challenge & I used a new rubber stamp due out soon. Isn't she soooooo pretty!!
She is called 'Lady Of Blue Topaz' by Sara Burrier & is such a joy to colour she really is. I coloured her again in copics & added glitter to her wings & her lantern & of course some pearl dots to her hair. All beautiful girls deserve pearls in their hair lol...........also I'm addicted to using my pearl pen lol.
For any other details of any of these cards pop on over to my blog to check them out.

Dont forget our current challenge which is super easy peesy this week so no excuses for not playing along ;0)

Well I'm off to get these clothes, I'm actually sad I have no more uniforms to do now tbh. So tell me are you pleased or sad that your children are back to school.........now be honest lol.
Answers on a comment form below lol.

Toodles our lovely friend friends, thank you as always for joining us mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Both creations are stunning,love the layout and the papers used on both.Love them :)Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation as usual Vicky! gorgeous colouring and detail. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx