Friday 7 September 2012

Coming soon at Crafts and Me

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on here, mainly as I have helped Teresa out at 3 recent Crafts and Me Shows and with travelling wipes out my Sunday and less time to craft.  However, I do have a card to show you today using one of the soon to be released, unless you were at the Biggin Hill Craft Show and were lucky to get your hands on one, Sara Burrier images....


Isn't she beautiful



And here's my recent challenge cards:-


The Stampsmith Classic Couple

Just a little love by Robin Pushay



Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning creation and image. Your coloring is of the charts gorgeous. Love this image!!

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautfiful cards, very nice work !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx