Thursday 12 July 2012

So Misunderstood By NEW artist Robin Pushay

Angela, here and today guess what?  I am showing you a new image by a NEW artist to Crafts and Me Stamps.

New artist Robin Pushay. The name of this sweet image is "So Misunderstood".  Isn't she just he sweetest ever.  I know you are going to love all the new images to come from our new artist Robin Pushay.  She creates some of the most beautiful paintings.



I used some decorative paper from Webster's Pages, gorgeous lace, Flowers, Butterflies in pink and silver, Bead springs, and decorative pearls embellishments.  I also used some Spellbinder Dies behind the image and the image was colored with copics.



Be sure to keep coming back this week to check out all the new images Crafts and Me has to release in the store soon.  The new images are not yet available in the store yet.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs:)
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning Angela! I love the beautiful image and all of your lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! A real masterpiece. Looove the colours and this new stamp is gorgeous! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, a real stunning card in beautiful colours, I love it! Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, and I adore this image, so adorable! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx