Wednesday 13 June 2012

Night Time Fairy


Hi everyone, Karina here... today I want to show you a card I just made with one of the fabulous new images by Zindy S.D. Nielsen. I love her fairy images! This one is called 'Night Time Fairy'.
Here you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Distress Inks. And I added some sparkle to her wings and the butterfly die as well.

The second card I show you today is the one I made for our last challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges. There we had the theme 'Lace'. For this card I used one of the newest images from Janna Prosvirina called 'Dragonfly'. I made a lot of sewing on my card as I used a wider piece of lace for it.

I coloured this beautiful image with Distress Inks as well. And added some sparkling to her wings, too. I wanted to make it just like dragonflies wings which are shimmering in lila and green sparkling colours.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Karina, your Fairy and Dragonfly look wonderful on these beautiful cards. You've made both images look so natural as though they're surrounded by the true texture in nature. Nicely done! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works of art Karina. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx