Wednesday 13 June 2012

Frenchie Friends - Michelle and Jo-Jo

Hi Everyone!!

I've taken a few steps back at Crafts and Me, and I will only be doing a super cool shop showcase post once a fortnight.  I really didn't want to leave the Crafts and Me family so we came up with a solution so that I can stay so YAY for me:-)

This week I want to show off Frenchie Friends - Michelle and Jo-Jo.... she is so cute, I love her... she is of course designed by Hannah Lynn and she is available in the store right now:-)

I've kept to a kinda of travel theme, with my London Market papers, and post marks.  I coloured her in Red, Blue and White, the colours of the French flag.... and my flag and the British flag too... gosh there are heaps more countries with red white and blue isn't there... 

So anyway here is my Miss Frenchie, I hope you love her as much as me:-)


So don't forget to check out the challenge - there is a new one just started!!! 


Embellishments: Flowers, handmade crochet flower, gold button, half pearls, lace and cheesecloth
Colour: Copic's
Till next time
Happy Inking
Karen
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see your work here today, Karen! Your Frenchie Friends feature in red, white and blue looks fabulous. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx