Friday 22 June 2012

April and Ladybug Love

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I have two cards to share with you. The first is using one of the brand new digi stamps by Hannah Lynn called April. Isn't she funky spunky! I love her beautiful hair...so much fun to colour! :D

My second card is another Hannah Lynn digi image called Ladybug Love. It also features my mess flower LOL! Yup I tried to make me a funky layered and textured chipboard flower but it appears it is just mess flower ;)

Don't forget there is a brand new challenge over at the Challenge Blog and it is a nice and easy one: Anything Goes! :) Can't wait to see all of your creations!


4 comments:

  1. Both your cards are truly masterpieces! I absolutely love your colouring! The hair on April is sooooo gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Love all the elements and layering too. Fabulous job hunni! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the cards are fantastic! I love the way you have coloured the hair it is amazing!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow both so stunning alyce, i just love your amazing colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Alyce! Your April image looks magnificent on this absolutely stunning card. Of course your Ladybug Love is an inspiring masterpiece too! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx