Saturday 10 March 2012

You rock!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am sorry you have to put up with me again this weekend I promise it will not be me next week :D
This is the card I made for the current challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge and this time is the digi teams turn but I could not resist this gorgeous new stamp any longer :D She is from the brand new release and called Golden guitar fairy. She is just perfect for the theme of things with wings.



I have coloured her with the following pro markers and flex markers:
Hair ; Gold, Canary, Lemon
Skin ; Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Top and eyes: Midnight blue, French navy, Azure
Shorts; Cocoa, Cinnamon, sandstone
Wings;Burgundy, Amaranth Red, Lipstick Red
Outline; Pastel Beige
Guitar; Red gold (metallic marker), Burgundy, Amaranth Red, Lipstick Red, Umber, Henna, Cocoa

Then just for that touch of sparkle I have added some sakura stardust clear pen to her wings. For the back ground I have used stamp roller and inked the edges



I hope you can get her before she sells out as I am sure all these new lovlies will.
Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx