Thursday 8 March 2012

Who Doesn't Love Jasmine Beckett-Griffith

Hi everyone!!! Angela here to share with you my creations using 2 of Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's newest rubber stamps.
This first one called "Angel with Emeralds"


I used some Basic Grey DP.  The 2 dies are from Memory Box. 
I colored her in all greens and blacks.



Here is the card I made for our last Rubber Challenge of "Pretty in Lace"
. The of this image is called "Marie Masquerade".


Make sure you join our NEW Challenge from our Digi girls.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs:)
Angela

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Angela,the colour green on Angel with emeralds looks really lovely I just love her highlighted hair. I really love the vintage feel on Marie Masquerade.
    Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful, I love the layering--really really nice :) and the gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love these images. Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx