Thursday 29 March 2012

New release due on the first

Hey everyone!

Today i want to show you one of the brand new releases  due on april 1st. This one is called Fairy tales and is a design by Sara Burrier. I think it is absolutely amazing. I have really struggeled with what i should make for my post today and suddely this one just popped into my inbox, lol. It is not often i colour an image so fast, lol. Hope you like her.



Don`t forget to visit the Crafts and Me store and pick up this beauty on the 1st. Also the Rubbah team has a new challenge going at the challenge blog, so make sure to enter. The theme is elegant fairies.


1 comment:

  1. I love this image!!! And your stunning colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx