Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pucker up it's Kissy Fish !!!

Hi Everyone, how are we all? It's Karen here

Crafts and Me is having a release day today.... yep it's the first day of the month, so that means new digis for us to play with, but the card I'm sharing today isn't a newbie... heheheh tricked ya's 

This one is called Kissy Fish and it's by Hannah Lynn.  I've coloured her up with my copic's and I decided to use some colours I don't use often which is apricot... I thought she would look nice with some red and green, and then I gave her some black hair instead of brown!! I always do brown hair don't I ??? anyway I have some N copic's which are kinda new, so I guess that's why I've always done brown.... anyway here is my card - I hope you like it!!


So do you think she looks kinda Spanish? I dunno, maybe it's just me... but I think she does:-) On my card I have some cheese cloth which I sprayed with glimmer mist in suede - looks cool doesn't it, My lace I think is from Prima - but it could be Webster's or May Art's.... I can never remember LOL.  The flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Roses, and so is the seam binding! My cameo is a purchase from ebay, and the washi tape is by Tim Holtz!! The Paper is from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress 6x6 Paper Pad!! 

My next card I would like to show you, is Crafts and Me, Exclusive, Nature Fairy... I made this one for the Pink and Sparkly Challenge that I was the host for, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me:-) So anyway here she is, hope you like this one too!!


I changed the black silhouette to pink in my photoshop, but then I smothered her with Glitter, she looks so sparkly and pretty!! Crafts and Me have some awesome glitter here

My Paper is from My Minds Eye, Chevron.... is so hot right now have you seen it everywhere??? It's like everything I've been looking at from CHA is all got some sort of chevron in it!! COOL!!!  Anyway I've made this one kinda plainish, so there is only a little flower and cabochon, with some string.  The Pom Pom trim is really cute, and the strip of paper is a little scrap that was floating about on my desk at the time so I stuck that on too!!! 

Anyway, I hope your all keen as for the new challenge which will be starting soon.... 
Ok that's it from me, seeya's next time:-) 
Hugs
Karen
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your first card is so stunning - the image is so beautiful, yes I think she does look Spanish.
    The glittery fairy on your second card looks gorgeous.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx