Friday 16 December 2011

Sharing A lot of Digi image cards


Hi everyone. I am running late showing my creations.  I have 4 cards to share with you and they are all using Digi images from Crafts and Me. 
This first one is a digi by artist Hannah Lynn called "Runaway Princess". This image has so much in it that I probably forgot to color something, but regardless I am happy with it anyway.


  For this one I used and image by Sara Burrier called "The Blessing".




This one I used another digi image by Sara Burrier called "Autumn".  I love this image.  I think she is just gorgeous.


This is the card I created for out late Rubber DT challenge.  But I didn't use a rubber image instead I used this gorgeous digi image by Sara Burrier called "Lady Of Opal".


I can't believe this year is almost over.  My craft time has been so little her lately so I tried to keep my creations simple and let the image and coloring take center stage.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
Thanks so much for stopping in and checking out my creations today.
Hugs:)
Angela

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx