Thursday 1 December 2011

Into the Word


Hi everyone. It's my turn to post and show you what I have created. This will be a fast post as I am just now finishing helping my kids with their homework. My youngest is really struggling and she has gotten so far behind that has so much work to redo and finish that I could make a book out of it. I am sorry I have been MIA here lately, but she has been taking up all my time. I work full time then come home and I have to be a teacher, well that is what it feels like as that's all I do anymore.
Enough about me, let me get to my creations I have to share with you.
This first one is the card I made from my Mom for her birthday. I love this image and wanted to make a card a little different than I normally do as this card measures 9 x 4.5. I even sewed on it, something I don't do that often. I used a digi image for this one called "Into The Word" by Sara Burrier and you can find her HERE.


This is the card I created for our last Rubber DT Challenge that Karina hosted " Shabby chic/Vintage
I used a rubber stamp by Hannah Lynn called "Frosted Rose".


I think this card with all the colors and paper design screams Shabby Chic, don't you?


Well I am off to get myself in bed as I am about 6 hrs behind UK time. I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

4 comments:

  1. They are both just fab, wow, your shading is stunning, love the embellies, oh just love it all.....lol
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the colouring on Into The Word. I'm a little heavy-handed with my colouring and really need to practice this method :) I love the image. The second card is so pretty, love the colours!
    So appreciate your time to do all of us some samples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous. Love the images and colour combo.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela these are both so gorgeous!! I LOVE the lace on the first one and the giant pearls are so perfect on the second one :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx