Saturday 3 December 2011

Angel at my side

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a great weekend and are not feeling too rushed with Christmas now so close. I can not believe how quickly the year is going!!
I have a card for you today using the very pretty Molly Harrison's The gift stamp available HERE, the paper is from Memory box's Tinsel pack availableHERE and the pearly hearts are also from Crafts and me and you can pick them up HERE 50 of them for just 60p! I have coloured this beauty with the following promarkers:
Dress ; Maroon, Berry red, Lipstick red
Skin ; Vanilla, Saffron
Star ; Pine
Wings ; Pastel beige
Hair ; Umber, Burnt sienna, Cinnamon
You can get you promarkers from HERE.
Don't forget there is still time to enter the current Crafts and Me challenge which is pearls and swirls.







Hugs to you all

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful image and coloured pefectly. Love the style and backing paper.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx