Saturday 5 November 2011

How does your garden grow?

Just in case this is your first time here for a while there is a brand new artist that has joined Crafts and Me the incredible Janna Prosvirina. I just had to use her gorgeous Clematis stamp for my card today (Grab her HEREwhile you can as she is selling fast). I have coloured her with promarkers and added some sparkle with sakura stardust pens. If you are looking for more inspiration using these new stamps just check out the previous posts from the rest of the DT as we are all just slightly hooked on them :D



This second card is my card for this weeks Crafts and Me challenge which is to be inspired by a song. I have used the beautiful digi by Sara Burrier called Celtic Angel available HERE. I have coloured her with promarkers. I was inspired by the Robbie Williams song "Angels".



I hope you are all having a good weekend and that you have a fun and safe Bonfire night for any of you celebrating tonight.
Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy these are gorgeous, great colouring on them both. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx