Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pale Rose

Hi dear Crafts and Me friends and creative peoples out there. Karina here today. I hope you all are doing fine. As every second Wednesday I am showing you some creations I made with those gorgeous Crafts and Me Stamps.

The first one I have for you is made with a fabulous image from Jasmine Becket-Griffith. It is called Pale Rose. I decided to make a shabby style card with her. I love this kind of style very much. Not only for cards, also for home interieur and decorations. I have coloured the image with Distress Inks and added quite some white acrylic and crackle paint to it. And of course the cheese cloth cannot be missed :o)






My second card is made with one of my absolutely fave images by Crafts and Me. It is by the amazing artist Hannah Lynn and is called 'Genevieve'. Isn't she just a true beauty? I made this card for the last challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges where the theme were Flowers. I wanted to make her in autumn colours. She is coloured with Copics and she is so fun to colour. You simply have to try her out. I am sure you will love her.



We have a new challenge for you from today. So take a look at it and join us. We love to see your creations.

Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Karina your cards are stunning, I love the shabby style you have created, but my favourite is Genevieve the colours are out of this world totally georgous.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one word for you! Magical!!! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx