Monday 26 September 2011

Ching-Chou Kuik Rubberstamps and Digi Image Perched at Dawn

Hi there! This is Rose sharing some of the colored images that I’ve been playing with recently. I’ve been having way too much fun adding color to these amazing Ching-Chou Kuik rubberstamped images.

This photo shows how I’ve used some of my favorite Copic colors to fill Ching-Chou Kuik’s Wait For You.



This photo shows my attempts at making a black cat while filling this Ching-Chou Kuik Moonlight Whispering image. Once my marker ink was dry, I added another light layer of blue to give that dark black cat a cool overtone of blue for a midnight effect.



You may have seen this card at the current Crafts and Me Stripes challenge. I’ve used my Copic colors to fill this recently released Perched at Dawn digital image by Sara Burrier. Wouldn’t you love to have this sweet, little, chubby bird there to greet you into your new day?




You can find these and more newly released digi images at the Crafts and Me store here.


There's still time to add your entry to the current Digi team's Stripes challenge here.  Visit the Crafts and Me challenge blog again on Wednesday for a new Rockin' Rubbah challenge.


Wishing you a fantastic day!  We're so glad you stopped by to visit!


~ Rose

3 comments:

  1. WOW Rose, these are all stunning Hun! Your colouring is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv, hugs Carol (GDT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colouring, wow ! Love your cards, and the cat is superb in black !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Rose such beautiful colouring on them. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx