Friday 29 July 2011

A Card From My Sister

Morning Crafts and Me Fans,

I'm afraid I don't have a new card for you today. I am busy behind the scenes getting ready for the forthcoming craft show and am trying to get DT cards done for when I am away next week in Turkey, yayyyy! Can't wait and I certainly need a rest that's for sure.

My first card below is my challenge card using the new image "Butterflies in my hair" available HERE.


The card below is a card that my sister made me for my 25th Wedding Anniversary last week using the Art Deco Couple HERE.

Isn't it gorgeous!

Have a good week everyone.

Hugs Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. card making talent runs in the family I see, both fab cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, 2 fabulous cards !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx