Monday 20 June 2011

The Little Mermaid

Good afternoon everyone Vicky here, I know its not my week but I'm covering until all our DT are back. So I'm afraid after today you have me to put up with every Monday lol. Do you ever have one of those days where it just doesn't go to plan? Well I've had one of those days & to make it worse my card just hasnt gone to plan but I've not got time to do another one :0(
Today for my card I have used a digi image......I sooooo love digi's I really love the versatility of them.
I have used 'My Little Mermaid' by Sara Burrier made exclusively for Crafts & Me. I decided to do a step card this really are the easiest cards to make.

This is a fabulous image I've never coloured her before today, she is sooooo easy to colour. I coloured her hair with copic warm greys as they have a tinge of brown in them & her tail I coloured with cool greys & added glitter to her..........thought she deserved a bit of bling.....

The die-cuts I've tried to mimic seaweed. The blank space in the middle fold is to put a sentiment once I know what this card will be used for.

Well I will leave you in peace now peeps. There is still time to enter the Crafts & Me Challenge what the digi team have set this week which is 'Bling it on' & we all love bling dont we.
Don't forget its the Rubbah Team tomorrow setting a new challenge & annoucing winner & Top 3 from a fortnight ago so you dont want to miss that either.
Toodles for now take care & thank you for stopping by we really appreciate it mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Vicky
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky and what a great idea, really fun.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicky I hope your feeling better hun. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Vicky, your card is just stunning! Amazing creation with the cool wave shapes and I LOVE all the glitter on your beauuuutiful mermaid!
    Great work and so creative!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx