Saturday 25 June 2011

Columbine, designed by Sara Burrier

Hey Peeps!

It`s me, Mona, again. And i am here to show you a card with one of the brand new digis designed by Sara Burrier. She has really turned out to be one of my fav designers. Her images is absolutely gorgeous and it is so fun to get to play with them. The image is called Columbine and you can find it right here in the Crafts and Me store.


I inked the doily with a metallic blue ink to make it go with the rest of the card. I also glimmer-misted the lace in a very light blue colour. Then i added some pearls around the image.


I just really looove this image. The mermaid looks so divine. I just hope i did her justice with my colouring, lol. I also used Stickles icicles in small dots available in the store Here. I also used Stickles icicles in small dots.
If you visit my personal blog you`ll find out what papers i have used.

Here is the list of ProMarkers i used for the image:

Skin:
Vanilla
Saffron
Oatmeal
Tan

Hair:
Walnut
Terracotta
Spice
Honeycomb

Tale:
Cool grey #1,2 and 3
Siver metallic

If you want to hop on over to the challenge blog, the Rockin` Rubbah Team has a challenge going on at the moment. They want to see some kind of stitching on your creation. Faux or real...it`s up to you! There is still plenty of time to enter.

Untill next time....toodledoo!

Mona xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mona this is gorgeous hun you certainly have done it justice, beautiful. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Mona, she is georgous you have made such an elegant card and I love the colours you have used and the sparkle finishe it off beautifully.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Columbine is just stunning. I happened to use her on a card I made the other day also! She is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mona, these are just gorgeous, love the blues, my favourite and all the lace. Just beautiful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx