Friday 20 May 2011

Sneek Peek "Melody Wishes You"

Morning Peeps,

 Goodness this week has flown by, not that I'm complaining.  I am super tired and finding it hard to focus at work, not sure if I need glasses or I am extremely tired, seeing as OH's new nightshift hours finish at 4am, which disturbs me.  I find it hard to get back to sleep and by 6am OH is snoring like a trooper, so definitely no chance of me getting any more Z's!

Well today, I have a Crafts and Me sneek peek.  This this  "Melody Wishes You" available from Crafts and Me, isn't she just gorgeous and looks so summery.  Melody will be available real soon but if you don't want to miss the launch date make sure you subscribe to the newsletter, you'll be the first to know, and it's free!

Guess what Peeps, I've coloured her with Prisma's on kraft cardstock.  Well I did say on Monday on my blog that I needed the practice, lol. I really love the pastel effect of these pencils on kraft.



Well, what do you think? Oh and you see that fancy edging.  That's my new dienamics die also available from Crafts and Me.

Still room for improvement. 


And here it is standing up, just so I can show off how absolutely gorgeous that dienamics die is.  Wouldn't want you to miss out, lol.

And here's a few cards that I have made for the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog that I forgot to post on here, aren't I naughty!


This is "Cinderella" by Kraftin Kimmie available at Crafts and Me.

This is using a Crafty Individuals Stamp available from Crafts and Me.

This is "Lady with Fan" Art Deco image available from Crafts and Me.

Lastly one of my favourite makes, "The Pansy Sisters" by Sara Burrier available from Crafts and Me.

Have a good weekend everyone! 


5 comments:

  1. wow! Tracy stunning cards with so much variety.
    Melody wishes you... sneaky peek shhhhh looks beautiful your colouring is perfect as usual and the die looks great a really pretty card.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations Tracy, love them ! Melody is so so prettyyy !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word.. Tracy.. your creations are stunning and amazing and wonderful and gorgeous and (please add as many superlatives as you know *smile*)
    I really LOVE all of your cards!!! Ohhh... and your sneak peek of the new Melody stamp is really a teaser! LOVE the new image :)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Tracy what a line up :D I have that new Melody too and I have to say she looks amazing coloured like that. I am going to have to give it a go.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations Tracy I love the new one though she's beautiful and the fancy edges too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx