Sunday 15 May 2011

Officially still on holiday...but

Hi everyone Mina here and its my Sunday to show you some gorgeous digis, Im not officially here as Im on holiday in the sun but thank goodness for technology...well if it work...if not then Im talking to myself lol...I have two cards to show you today...the first is using this stunning Ladybug Love digi by Hannah Lynn, isnt she just beautiful...and the other is the card I made for our last digi challenge using the amazing Twilight by Sara Burrier...I coloured them both with distress inks...all the details of the papers etc are on my blog as always...well I will leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hope whatever your doing its a wonderful day for you
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beatiful cards Mina I just love the 1st one it looks so classy. Enjoy the sun.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina, two contrasting cards, love the cool colours on Ladybug and the dramatic colours on Twilight. These digi's are just fabulous! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are both so gorgeous. I am totally in love with the twilight one! I am going to get colouring!
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky thing hope your enjoying your hols the top one is my fav as I just love the image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Mina, both cards are AMAZING!!! You know I adore your colouring and card making skills, don't you?! *smile*
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx