Wednesday 6 April 2011

Lots of Sparkle :)

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Sylvia here with one new -and one not so new- project to share with you :)
First I want to show you a card that is for the new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges -beginning as of today- where Mina from the digi team chose the awesome challenge theme 'glitter' :)

So I put on loooots of glitter all around the focal image by smearing Stickles Stardust with my fingers all around. But I wasn't able to capture it properly in a photo *sigh* I tried it so many times.. I think I took over 30 photos *lol* It's such a shame that it looks kind of grubby and coarse-grained in the picture.. in real life it is just beautifully shimmery :)

Well I hope you can at least imagine all the shininess around the 'Time Flies' image illustrated by Jasmine Becket-Griffith and available in the Crafts and Me store HERE
(please click on the photo to view in full size)
I also want to show you this card I made last week for our blog hop (the hop is still going on and you have another full week to hop along with us! Just go to the first post on the top of the blog and start hopping :) )
For this card I used the adorable 'Flapper 2 Melody' stamp illustrated by Lemon Shortbread, available in the Crafts and Me store HERE
(please click on the photo to view in full size)

And here are some additional close ups (for those who have not seen them yet on my blog)



 Wishing you all a wonderful rest of the week and hope you'll find some time to get creative :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog!

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx