Monday 21 March 2011

Petal Melody

Hello all you lovely peeps how are you all today? Did you all have a nice weekend? Well my daughter is back at school today after being off for the last 2 weeks........hopefully she will cope well & they wont push her too hard especially physio.
Anyway how are you liking the digi team girls they are fantastic aren't they?
Well its the rubbah girls this week.....that does sound funny when you say it lol.....it makes my hubby laugh every time lol.
Today I am showing you 'Petal Melody' by Lemon Shortbread which is exclusive to Crafts & Me only you can find her & her friends here.
Here is my version of her.....

As you can see the weather is beautiful up here along the coast so I took advantage & took the photo's outside. She is coloured with Copics.....unfortunately I dont have the colours used I kept them out so I would write the list down but then yesterday I sorted a new storage solution for my pens as I needed something to hold my Copics & my Promarkers & being mobile. I will put piccy's on my blog soon.
Speaking of Promarkers Teresa has them in the store now so pop on over here to take a peek.

The bottom edge of the card I did myself I was playing over the weekend to give my cards a fancy edge lol.


The inside is decorated to compliment the front. For the actual layout I followed a sketch.

Here she is in all her glory.........she is soooo pretty & an absolute dream to colour she will be used often because she is perfect for so many occasions I think.
I also want to show you the card I made for the challenge last week just incase you havnt seen them.
Here is 'Pink Lightning' by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith available here.

....Yes I know she is more like pink & blue lightning. Let me tell you she is a joy to colour, she has become my favourite stamp. As I'm on quite a few DT's I see quite a few of these stamps on my travels & its fabulous to see them done in all their different ways.....they really do suit any colour scheme & any type card from bright & colourful to soft & pastel..... These are so soooo easy to colour I didnt want to stop colouring this one it was like the pen just flowed.......if that makes sense.

She has stickles added to her wings.

I finally got around to make a twisted easel card I cant believe how easy these are.....they really are so simple to make.
Teresa has had new stock in so as well as some fabulous Promarkers she also has the new Kraftin Kimmie stamps as well. She will also be getting some new sweet pea stamps so you will want to keep your eyes open for them as well.
Remember the stamps I've shown here are exclusive to Crafts & Me only.
Pop over to the challenge blog & join in the fun there we are now a weekly challenge with prizes every week. Also for this week Teresa is celebrating so another person chosen by random will win 8 digi images.....yes 8 so why not pop along & join in after all you have to be in it to win it.
Well thats all from me I will leave you in peace now lol enjoy the rest of your day.
Thank you so much for stopping by us girls do love to see you here.
Take care

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Vicky they are both absolutely stunning and I love your twisted card and stamped edge.
    I love Pink Lightnings hair colours really trendy.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Vicky, both cards are stunning i love your colour combos and the fancy edge on the card (i might just have to pinch that idea lol!!!)
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Vicky and I'm loving the heart edge to the first so lovely!!! So glad Natalies now back at school wahat a relief shes on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh Vicky, these are amazing! LOVE both of your cards... your colouring is always perfect and your cards GORGEOUS!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Vicky, love them both. They are all such lovely images it's difficult to choose which to do next, lol. Mojo is still missing in action, and I know you don't believe me but I'm serious. Glad your daughter is feeling better. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards, hun. The second one i have praised up and beyond earlier so i am not going to say anything about it now. But the first one is soooo beautiful. I really love how you did the shading. Her dress looks so real. Love the colours of the card too. Great job. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous creations Vicky as always hunni, so beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx