Saturday 5 February 2011

Stop to smell the flowers



I hope this post has gone live for you all as I am currently having a girlie get away to the sea with my Mum and little Sister. For any of you that saw my post last week my boiler is still dead at home so it is a perfect time to be away at least there is heating and hot water here lol.
Now my card for this week I have used this brand new stamp Melody smelling flower. I don't know about you but I am so excited to see when we can finally get our hands on all the new images that have been shown off over the last week in the Crafts and me store. I am mega jealous of everyone who is going to the Stamperama show as they will be able to nab them even before most of the DT lol :D
I have coloured Melody in promarkers with a touch of sakura again for that sparkle.
Don't forget there is time to join the current
Crafts and Me challenge which is to use red.

Hugs

Amy xx


Don't go away just yet!

Vixy here with the last of our previews! Tracy showed this little lady a couple of times this week and here she is again! This one is Violet Fairy by Jasmine Becket-Griffith coloured in pinks and black on an airbrushed background, she suits a range of styles as you can see!

Thanks for coming over to visit us and if you're at Stamperama this weekend you can grab these and they should be available in the online store shortly afterwards! Do pop over and see Teresa as its her 1st show which is always nerve racking but she'd love to meet you!

Vix

3 comments:

  1. WOW....these are gorgeous girls I love them both. Amy her blue hair looks awesome & Vix well what can I say that background really shows off the image it looks awesome!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls - your cards are so gorgeous - makes it really hard to refrain from busing aaallll new images, cause you show them off so well!!
    Love the new melody stamp!

    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images, your cards are so so nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx