Wednesday 23 February 2011

Customer Creations

Hello everyone,
A late post today from me I have had my dear Mum and StepDad round for dinner tonight and have only just had time to pop on the computer to post.
I wanted to show you a couple of card creations from one of my lovely customers Nancy Holland

This is Hiding available HERE























This is Orchid of the Night which is out of stock at the moment but is on order and will be available soon, but there are other lovely stamps by artist Molly Harrison available HERE
You have just under a week to join in our latest challenge for a lovely prize.

Hope you are all having a good evening,
Teresa x








4 comments:

  1. So sweet cards, lovely colors, and of course lovely stamps :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...such beautiful cards I love these stamps they are fabulous & I cant wait for orchid of the night arrive. Stunning cards.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Nancy. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Nancy these are so pretty I love them both :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx