Tuesday 2 November 2010

Marna Fairy



Goodmorning today i am showcasing a Hannah Lynn stamp called MARNA FAIRY which is available HERE at the Crafts and me Store,along with all the other fab new stamps from bothe Hannah and Molly Harrison.
I really enjoyed colouring this beauty the colourways for her are endless but i choose my fav colour Purple as the main colour.
Dont forget you have untill next tuesday night to enter our current challenge over on the CRAFTS and ME Challenge blog which this fornight is to make a Christmas gift.

3 comments:

  1. If I would rate this card, it will definitely have the highest rating. I love fairies and all other fairy theme. My room has a fairy wall decor all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish she looks so beautiful in those colours I must admit mauve is one of my favourites too!
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colouring is fabulous, your card is so pretty ! Love it very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx