Sunday 3 October 2010

Me again.....

second post today that's not like me, I did not put the new butterfly and flower applique lace ribbon on here for you to see yesterday as I said I would. I got off the computer and laid down as I had a migraine and that was it I was asleep. I feel a lot better today so here is the ribbon that is now available in the store HERE

This is the Ivory colour it is 1.5cm wide & I sell it in 1yd (90cm) length for 60p beautiful for our cards, scrapbooking and other crafts.

Ivory Applique Lace Ribbon

This is the White colour

White Butterfly Applique Lace Ribbon

Love Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love butterfly's so this is perfect xx Marley

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx