Saturday 16 October 2010

Fly away with me

Well I am off this weekend and it is typical the weather is damp and dreary lol :D I hope the rest of you are having a better weekend.
I just couldn't help stamping up another of the new Sara Burrier stamps from the Crafts and me own range. I have stamped straight on to the card and then coloured the image and card with water colours. For a bit of extra shine I have glossed the balloons. I know this post is short and sweet but we have loads planned for you over the next month or so so I better get off and get crafting. I can't tell you what it all is but we are all very excited on the DT :D

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and the way you have made the sky looks great!
    We are going away on Monday so the weather is bound to be dreadful lol!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Amy it reminds me of Winnie the pooh!
    I just love the colours you have used.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx