Thursday 2 September 2010

Showcasing Brenda

Hello everyone, I am back from my Son and new Daughter-in-law Lucy wedding in Cyprus and it was such a magical wedding,the weather was so hot reaching up to 130 phew! I will post some pics. when I have caught up with all the orders & emails.
I want to thank all the girls for their fantastic work & idea's on this blog while I was away they worked very hard, and also thank you to all of you that placed orders and were patient enough to wait for my return for your goodies I know how hard it is to wait.


Today I am showing you two lovely beautifully coloured creations from Brenda.




The stamp is called Eternity by Molly Harrison for Crafts and Me Stamp range available HERE

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see you Teresa !
    What beautiful cards of Brenda !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back with us Teresa.
    Wow Brenda i love that moon behind great idea makes the stamp look even more fab.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brenda thes are gorgeous! I LOVE how the same image can look so diffrent :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx