Tuesday 7 September 2010

A little cutie from Sara Burrier / and OUCH!!!!!



Well this is a day late but i have a very good excuse I had to only finish adding my pics and was going to do it when i got back from shopping
last night.Till i had a little accident while putting my shopping away,I cut my eye HOW you asked well this will make
you laugh as it does me now although it hurts like hell.I was sorting the stuff that went in the fridge and some how an
Asda Pepperami(yes you read right)a Pepperami kinda jumped out the fridge whacked me in the eye and as they are wrapped in
foil it cut my eye,I spent 3 hours in the hospital but all is well as i didn,t cut the Iris only the white part of my eye.
I am going to post a pic on my blog my hubby took it last night and now calls me evil eye LOL!!!!! HERE if you want a nosey.
I have also been working full time for the past 2 weeks and time just seems to disappear.So onto my card I have used one of the Fab Sara Burrier Stamps the Image is called Romeo Oh Romeo you can find it HERE at the Crafts and Me Store.I,ve actually made it into a girlie Birthday card making her look like shes dressing up.
Items used are Promarkers,Stardust Stickles ,Papermania Summer Bloom Papers,Nestie Labels.Pearls and ribbon from my stash.
I distressed around the image by tearing them adding Momento Lilac Roses ink.
Remember you still have another week to enter the CRAFTS and ME,s current fortnightly challenge which is GEMS and PEARLS choosen by the lovely DT AMY.

3 comments:

  1. oh! Trish just popped over to see your eye that looks so painful, but you were lucky it wasn't your iris. Hope it gets better quickly.
    The card is really pretty I love the colouring and such a cute card.
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a grogeous card Trish I love all the sparkle :D
    I hope your eye gets better very soon :(

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Trish pretty papers and detail. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx