Sunday 18 July 2010

What a Beauty




Wow what a day! i'm a bit late with this as we had to rush our cat to the vets this morning but he is ok we have to take him back on tuesday, any way on to my card i've had this stamp for quite a while so thought its about time i used it and isn't she gorgeous she is from Lilac Lemon Designs and is Art Deco lady with fan and she is available from Crafts and Me and i must just say that Teresa's offers a fabulous service,the papers are a mish mash of all different ones Kay&co DCWV and some scraps of papers, the flowers and gems are from my stash.

I bet you cant wait to see the new stamps that Teresa is going to be stocking at Crafts and Me lol

Thanks for stopping by and i hope you are having a lovely day whatever your doing.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Gina, I love the colours, I hope your cat recovers quickly.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina this is so pretty I have got a little hooked on these stamps recently I have just about put them down but now I want to pick them up again :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx