Wednesday 21 July 2010

IT'S CHALLENGE #9 !!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon Peeps!
It's Challenge day again over at Crafts and Me Challenges a big thank you for all of you who constantly support our challenges. For this challenge our Trish has designed her first sketch for everyone who enters to follow and Trish has done a fantastic job. We are being sponsored for this challenge by The Greeting Farm with the CREEPER MONDAY STAMP this girls got attitude!!!! I think we all know someone like this don't we...
I have this fabulous stamp on order so she willl be with us shortly.



This is my card for this challenge I know it's a quickie and it shows, but I was running behind schedule.



The stamp is called Pretty Pixie and I have coloured her dress and wings in Stickles also the bow, the sparkle does not really show that much in the picture and I really love stickles & sparkle. The black & pink backing paper is from the store which I have on order at the moment, everything else is from my stash, ohhhh! don't forget the stamp & Stickles are available in the store and I have more on order.
Good luck for this challenge everyone.

Luv Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Teresa this is so pretty I love her stickles dress :D I am such a magpie lol

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you like Teresa its fabulous. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx